Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Must-Read Book

Last week I read a most distracting book. I bought it simply because I loved the cover. I'm fascinated with the first half of the 20th century and love stories (and movies) set in those years. If you have some time to read a book you will not be able to put down, rush to find The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice. What a beautiful story--and I was hooked from page 2. In fact, I'm ready to read it again!

We chose lights for the pool deck today. I'm intimidated by any form of decorating. I love to do it, but I'm never sure we don't have the worst taste in the world. You know? When you're looking for a house and you visit, and you ask yourself--after the shock begins to dull--"What are these people thinking?" That may be my house.

Gotta get some work done. I'm feeling a little like I'm decorating this book, come to think of it. I always hit the no-confidence wall head on!

No comments: