Thursday, March 20, 2008

End of Unexpected Blog Break

I can't believe it's been a month. I went to a conference where I got to chat with old friends and new about writing! Writing!

And then I went on to visit a family member who was sick and needed some help. Got home last Friday and apparently brought along some flu. After how-many-days shivering with a fever, I'm determined to feel better today. Determined.

In fact, I'm going to get going with that right now and use all my health-induced strength to finish work that should have been done a couple of weeks ago. Determination is half the battle. I'm sure of it!

2 comments:

Kate Walker said...

I'm so glad you're back - I was wonderign what had happened to you. So sorry to hear about the flu. I hope you're feeling so much better now and will be fully well very soon

Hugs (I can do that safely from adistance without fear of the germs! ;o) )

Kate

Anna Adams said...

Hey, Kate!

I'm always so glad to see you! LOL--you're wise to avoid these germs. They're clingy!

Can I just say how much I am LOVING Andreas and Becca in The Greek Tycoon's Unwilling Bride? This is one of those rare moments for a writer--I'm reading like a reader--can't wait to see what happens next with your oh-so-wounded hero!