Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday, and the Weather is Changing

Slowly, but surely. Last night, as I swam, cool air kind of made me chilly as it hit my shoulders. The first sure sign of fall. Actually, the leaves on a couple of our trees in the front yard are changing, but I fear that's bad news as no other leaves anywhere have begun to turn yet. :-(

Today, I'm meeting writer friends for lunch. Writers work so much alone that meeting friends and talking about the whys and hows we work is always a treat. Talking to someone who shares your passion and that strange hunger to put words together... Well, you know how they say that people who think like you always feel like your best friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,

The walnut trees are starting to turn here. I'm told that means fall is fast approaching. I love this time of year. After living in Alaska so long I love spring and fall best. Hope all is well with you and yours. Pete sends his love.

Anna Adams said...

Hey, Bren!

Nice to talk to y'all last night! And look, the Internet's up--even out here in the middle of almost-nowhere.

I'm glad to be in touch again.