Thursday, September 6, 2007

Had Something to Say--Yesterday

After I post, I always think of a more interesting topic. Today, I can't even think of yesterday's! Now, sometimes, I fear my synapses have stopped firing. In fact, when I was in college, early 20s, baby whom I played with and saved homework for after his bedtime (do you know how much homework an English major endures?), I had the same problem. I went to the doctor, suggested that I was his laugh for the day, but nevertheless, I kept forgetting things, and I wondered if I had Alzheimer's at a surprisingly tender age.

He contented himself with a smirk, vice a cackle, and as soon as he said stress made a person forget words, I felt much better. So, as long as I know what my pen is for, I don't mind if I don't remember what to call it.

On a personal note, I don't like to mention my family's names on the blog, but Yay!--to my cousin and his wife, who've just had their first, absolutely gorgeous son! I can't wait to see him in person!

No comments: