Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best Romantic Ending

I post regularly on the SuperRomance message board on eHarlequin.com, but today I can't seem to get in, and I don't have time to figure out why, so I thought I'd move part of that post here since I don't have blog time either.

First, since I've been whining about my girl, an update. She's up and about--and she's visiting a friend. Her eyes look normal, instead of as if she's sick. (moms understand that, huh?) So, even though she's still exhausted (anesthesia, I'm guessing), everything else is working out mighty fine.

One of the writers on the Super board asked for our favorite romantic movie ending. Immediately, Pride and Prejudice popped into my mind. And a welcome pop it was. I even pulled out the DVD. I didn't much care for the Keira Knightley/Mathew Macfadyan Pride and Prejudice whilst I was expecting it to be P&P. But the moment MM came striding across that field, my attitude underwent a miraculous change! And once I remembered how to breathe, I thought there were hidden charms to this "loosely based" version! So--my fave--starts with MM crossing that field and continues through his efforts to tell Lizzy he loves her. Sigh....

Back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.