Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Do you ever think...

you have all the time in the world? I'm being a little dramatic, but my sweet girlo has to go back to school next week, and I thought I still had a couple of weeks with her.

I'm rethinking my policy of not resenting all the work I've been doing lately.

And we're packing the next few days full of good stuff.

And--I'm also wondering how loud I have to push the volume on my laptop to avoid hearing the personal conversation the couple standing about twelve inches from me (in the coffee shop) are having. Apparently, my headphones have afforded them a false sense of privacy.

Back to work. (The girlo's reading an excellent book across the table from me, where she has also just put on her headphones!)

Happy day after Christmas!

No comments: