Monday, February 11, 2008

Sven's Back!

Yay! You remember Sven? He makes a writer sweat for 70 days (well, this time it'll be 77). Last round, I had to break for revisions and a particularly difficult line edit, but this time, my deadline is just before the round starts. I'm so excited--and I have plans.

If you're a writer, or even if you're being tortured because you think you might be a writer, but you just can't seem to commit, pop over to Sven's site and see what others in our writing situation are planning. Maybe you'll be inspired.

This weekend, Bob Mayer did a workshop for my local RWA chapter, and besides being an amazing speaker, he reminded me of all that I love about writing. I always say that I love this job because learning is part of it. Who ever knows everything there is to know about writing?

I needed this weekend. I'm putting it to use as I finish my current book. As I made notes about what Bob was saying, I also made notes about my next proposals and the mainstream I'm planning.

So, here we are at today, and I'm excited about the job I love most of the time! ;-)

Gotta work!

No comments: