Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fly By Post

I'm close to finishing the book, so I'm cheating today as all my thoughts are on the story. A dear friend, Sharon, sent me the following in email, and I never manage to pass on chains, but I thought I'd answer it here! Thanks, Sharon for the blog help! ;-)

(Not sure where #1 went.)

2. What color are your socks right now?
--White anklets with teal trim

3. What are you listening to right now?
--A ticking clock. (Excellent symbol for a writer on deadline, but also true!)

4. What was the last thing you ate?
--In my defense, did I mention I'm on deadline? A dark chocolate, chocolate covered cherry.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
--I prefer to drive a stick!

6. Favorite color to wear:
--Pink

7. Last person you talked to on the phone?
--Melinda Curtis, Superromance author extraordinaire!

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
--Love her!

9. How old are you today?
--Surely you jest!

10. Favorite drink
--Sweet tea!

11. What is your favorite sport?
--Baseball

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
--Just glad the question wasn't how many times!

13. Pets?
--Handsome Kitty--who was also a gift from Sharon

14. Favorite food?
--Olives

15. What was the last movie you watched?
--Christmas in Connecticut

16. Favorite day of the year?
--The first cold day

17. What do you do to vent anger?
--Walk

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
--My blue pedal car

19. What is your favorite, Fall or Spring?
--Definitely fall

20. Hugs or kisses?
--Hugs

21. Cherry or Blueberry?
--Cherry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
--I like that as a rule, but I'm not emailing the list.

23. Who is most likely to respond?
--N/A

24. Who is least likely to respond?
--N/A

25. Living arrangements?
--Live with two really good housemates--the dh and the daughter

26. When was the last time you cried?
--Last night because Mel told me a friend of ours who's been ill is going to be all right.

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
--Two briefcases and an AlphaSmart

28. Who is the friend you're sending this to that has been your
friend the longest?
--N/A

29. What did you do last night?
--Baked oatmeal raisin cookies, finished holiday wrapping, worked, talked to Mel

Feel free to do the list in comments or add a link to your own blog. I'd love to see your answers!

No comments: