Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lifelines and other dial-up things

I'm addicted to email. It's not a shock to me. I knew. Believe me, I knew, cause I leave it on, and I grin when I see a note come up from say, Karen, or Kath or Jen, or Carmen, and many others.

But for the past few days, I've been suffering Internet problems and I think I've been stranded on the non-Information-Highway tundra. Miserable. I'd think, "I need to look that up." Couldn't.

"I need to ask Amy ???" Couldn't.

"I need to see if this movie's available for watching during Insomnia Moments." Couldn't.

Our connection has risen like the Phoenix, but I have a ton of work to do so I can't swim in the lovely coursing (okay, on dial-up, meandering) byte stream!

2 comments:

Debbie White said...

Hey!!! Did you get an email from me last weekend?

Anna Adams said...

I'll check. We had some hideous email problems!

Anna