Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Writing/Reading

I've had a migraine and haven't been in the mood for either--but that's over! Had some chat last night with writer friends and came home, tearing to get at my proposals. I'm hoping to have them both ready to go by next Monday--and then, on to something completely new and different.

I've enjoyed the talk in comments about paintings being a creative spark. I find historical places the same. A friend and I are going to visit Biltmore House in Asheville, NC soon and I cannot wait. I have never left there without an Edwardian-set story begging to get out of my head and onto paper. At last, new timeframes are opening with houses, so maybe now's the time to let that story come.

What sparks a new idea for you? I mean, what's your surefire spark?

No comments: