Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here Comes the Brother-in-Law!

I love when he visits, even though it means I end up writing in the car, on the way to do stuff, or in the middle of the night, when everyone else has finally dragged off to bed. It also means my sides hurt from laughing and I get to gaze about my family with contentment because one more of us is here. :-)

Must make nefarious plan to ensnare the whole bunch. Living in the same town would be perfect. Why can't they see that?

Anyway, gotta figure out what's for dinner. Gotta make sure the girl's home-from-the-dorm stuff leaves room in his closet. Gotta stock up on his favorite ice cream. You can't imagine the way the beloved and anyone genetically linked to him feels about ice cream. It's almost shocking. ;-)

And--oh, yeah--one more day of word count before midnight would be amazing!

No comments: