Monday, November 17, 2008

MySpace, At Last

Well, sort of. I've finally started a MySpace page. Some awfully nice people helped me because I'm apparently MySpace-challenged. One friend said she finds it so much easier than Facebook. I find I'm flummoxed! But there's a page, and I've updated it a bit. And I plan to update some more when I go out to a place that has decent wifi. (Same old, same old whinging! Sorry!)

For now, it's back to proposal land where the watchword is: Conflict, and oh yeah, some more conflict, please! That's a bunch of watchwords, but I'm digging for as much as I can get right now! ;-)

Happy Monday to all!

2 comments:

Walt Mussell said...

That's odd. I've heard some people say Myspace is easier than FB, but it's the reverse for me.

Hope you are well!

Anna Adams said...

Thanks, Walt! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. I thought maybe the brain wrinkles were smoothing out! ;-)

Hope your writing is flying!

Oh--are you on MySpace? I'm going to see if I can hunt you down! ;-)