Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where did Tuesday's post go?


I thought I'd saved it in a draft, but apparently not. It must have been vital. I don't even remember what I was saying.

I didn't write as much as I'd planned yesterday because I went to a girly lunch (you know, much more ladylike than I'm accustomed to) and an IMAX movie with a friend. Ya gotta fill the well. That's all I can say. I know I filled the well for a week--last week--but this friend rarely gets a day off work. We had to strike while the free day was available!

I thought I'd post another photo of last week's well-filling site. Again, you gotta fill the well, and you can't get too much beach. That's a philosophy to live by.

I love this photo. I forgot to take a camera with me, but one day, while toiling at the words, I glimpsed the camera built in to my laptop. Now, if you're looking to procrastinate, you can hardly beat setting up your laptop all over a house to take pictures!

Week before last, I mentioned I was suddenly enamored of cozy mysteries? Not so much right now. I think I want everything to measure up to The Diva Runs Out of Thyme. Since they don't, I'm reading Some Like It Wicked by Teresa Medeiros. It starts at a roaring pace and continues at same. I'm really enjoying it.

But I need to put down excellent books and blog posts and write some words of my own!

3 comments:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

>>But I need to put down excellent books and blog posts and write some words of my own!

Yes, you do. I'm looking forward to that next release. :)

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna Adams said...

Carol, how kind of you! ;-)