Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday, Monday


This is where I was last week, writing and writing and writing. I needed that week away. I've been fighting my own doubts for too long, and finally, hanging out with two of my writing friends, working till whenever, I began to remember how to write. I mean, the instincts that have carried me this far somehow deserted me in the past year, but I feel as if they're easing back in. Maybe I just needed to be head down in writing mode for seven days. Couple that with restarting my critique relationship with the world's best critique partner, and I feel as if I'm starting over. I'm excited!

So--to share my excitement :-) I'm doing eHarlequin.com's version of NaNoWriMo (I think that's the way they shorten it). Come, look in on everyone's progress!

And then, November 10, Sven starts sweating again. It's not too late to submit to Sven!

Since I have some word count to make today, I'd better doctor up my far too vibrant coffee (I like a little coffee with my milk and cream) and get back to work!

No comments: